AwAkEniNg

Diaries..journals..blogs..and poems have never really come across my mind . Portraits..and brushes  is what I am good at..But today i wanted my eyes to read my own heart..
My lips to curse my own mistakes.. and my  head to rest against the wall and loose myself in my own deserted being..
As i managed to push aside the little dirty mess inside my head  and recall any random memory worth writing... REALIZATION  : this  ain't the cup of my tea !! Still holding down to my patience and encouraging the timid hope within..I started touring the unexplored pieces in me..which might someday arrange themselves..n introduce a new me to myself..
     Love, life ..pain..days of distress, depression  anxiety..sacrifices ..avenges is all that I read about..but
      amongst all these ..I lost behind my own identity to myself..and yet i yearn for these millions of strange shadows  to recognize me..
Affection and Acceptance are not the same..
As i battle it out to Write few more blogs ..I hope to fall in Love with myself..AND this time I WILL..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ChOiCes

Friction