Friction

Friction in its conventional meaning implies resistance that one surface encounters when rasping over one more...it’s the  force that makes it difficult for one object to slide along. I wasn’t into these..I never was. Until it was time for you to put down the warm messed up bed sheets and the pillow refusing to let my curls unwind..I still wasn’t into these until the smell of your body clutched firmly against the windowpane refusing to scatter into the air choked with the cigarette that you smoked last night.

Its been a while that you left..and we both blended into this chaotic relentless life once again. But my 2:30 AM’s refuses to abandon me into this real world. It reminds me of the uncanny comforting pain my body experienced , when your hands explored my skin..and your lips veiled into mine. I was lost into your arms when your voice commanded my limbs to obey you. Little did I know that that desirable ache will haunt my skin once again! I didn’t stop you from leaving since I couldn’t..Neither did I ever looked back into those wild young days that we lived as one..But today as I lay down unaccompanied..Friction had long been interpreted. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ChOiCes

AwAkEniNg