Soul Sick

The winter sets and it's glorious
but it's all good now
A child had awakened inside him as he wandered amidst the untamed bushes in the backyard
Walking into the room with doors wide open...Willingly awaiting a gentle knock
Recognized her scarf hanging off the hook at the corner with abundant stain
Don't get soul sick

Maples immersed in the ruby hue
Silence clutched his lips as he gazed at this view
His Fingers frantically reaching out to the scattered leaves that rest lifeless on the ground,
Reminded him of his fading days that him drowned
How hard he struggled to embrace his past like an intoxicated teen but all was in vain
Don't get soul sick
The winter sets and it's glorious
But it's all good now

Now I know why he didn’t feel good today
Watching the tainted whiskey pushing its way down his throat
He whispered, “The world was long over for me “hiding her scarf behind his jacket.
Promised me that he won’t ever stop by these mundane streets
His motorcycle wheels roared viciously as he left

Leaving me with a goodbye that robbed me out of my breath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ChOiCes

AwAkEniNg

Friction